The COMBAT BRS delivers heated chemotherapy, HIVEC (Hyperthermic Intra-VEsical Chemotherapy), to optimise the chemotherapy treatment for NMIBC patients. The COMBAT BRS is a closed conductive, recirculation system with accurate temperature control that ensures homogenous heated drug distribution.
DUAL TOT SLING SYSTEM & STEEMA RETROPUBIC SYSTEM
STEEMA T Plus is a dual premium TOT sling offering that can be placed In-out or Out-in. Steema VS is a Retropubic sling system. The STEEMA design offers a simple needle – sling engagement, a smart centering tab for counter tension and orientation, introducers with a proven 30% less tunnelling force and a low elasticity stable type 1 polypropylene mesh.
UNITAPE offers a dual TOT and VS (Retropubic and suprapubic) sling solution. UNITAPE features an easy needle – sling engagement, new advanced introducers and a low elasticity stable type 1 polypropylene mesh.
Mini sling system
OPHIRA mini sling system is a single incision less invasive SUI sling solution. This FDA approved mini sling has clinically proven efficacy of 96,1% at a 12 month follow up.
OPHIRA features multipoint fixation RIGs with strong pull out force, anti-rotational needle – sling fixation points, bilateral loosening loops for controlled placement and a low elasticity stable type 1 polypropylene mesh.
CALISTAR S is a single incision POP repair system and is indicated for anterior and apical prolapse repair by reinforcing the support structures of the pelvic floor. The procedure is performed through a single vaginal incision. Calistar S features the lightest central mesh of 16 gr / m² and reinforces De Lancey levels I and II. The TAS anchors feature a safety stop and provides a strong high pull out force. Calistar S delivers remarkable anatomical and functional outcomes.
CALISTAR P is the single incision POP repair system and is indicated for posterior and apical prolapse repair by reinforcing the support structures of the pelvic floor. The procedure is also performed through a single vaginal incision.
SPLENTIS is a universal POP tissue anchoring system. Splentis is indicated for colpopexy with SSL fixation in a minimal invasive vaginal surgery, through anterior or posterior approach. The kit includes a polypropylene implant for SSL fixation, three TAS anchors with sutures and a retractable insertion guide with safety stop, and a needle. Splentis provides the possibility to choose the right approach for each patient.
MACROPLASTIQUE BULKING AGENT for female stress urinary incontinence.
MALE URINARY INCONTINENCE
Product Features: VICTO & VICTO+
- Moderate to severe incontinence
- Taking the artificial urinary sphincter concept to the next level
- Two configurations available to fit each patient’s incontinence condition
- Minimally invasive adjustable system
- Pre-connected device ready for filling & implantation
- Circumferential design with homogeneous pressure control around the urethra
Product Features: MACROPLASTIQUE
For mild to moderate male stress urinary incontinence.
Product Features: TUBE
- Malleable Penile Prosthesis
- Enhanced design with superior quality materials for maximum performance
- Silver twisted wire core to ensure axial rigidity & malleability
- PTFE cover around the silver core to guarantee that the implant is secure
- Tapered biocombatible silicone elastomer outer cover
- Separate radiopaque silicone rear tip extenders to customize prosthesis length
Product Features: N&S TESTICLULAR IMPLANTS
- High technology & maximum safety
- Natural consistency
- 4 size offerings
GALAXY SELF RETAINING RETRACTORS
A self-retaining, single use, retractor system which helps provide clear visualisation, optimal exposure and access to the operative area.
The Retractor System consists of:
- 1 sterile disposable retractor ring
- 8 sterile 12mm elastic stays (Additional boxes of stays are also available)
New brand name CircCurer (previously known as CircumSafe).
Proven safety; easy to operate and control; cost effective; reduces operation time to just 10 minutes; less intra-op and post-op pain; less post-op complications; faster healing; no need to remove sutures; high patient satisfaction on aesthetic results.
VESICOURETERAL REFLUX (VUR) + CIRCUMCISION
The endoscopic injection of Macroplastique for the treatment of VUR is highly effective and minimally invasive. The procedure elevates the floor of the ureteric orifice and creates a crescent shaped orifice above the Macroplastique bolus, resulting in increased length of the intramural ureter, and providing a correction for VUR.
Long standing clinical data results make Macroplastique the trusted product.
Macroplastique is registered for paediatric and adult VUR - all grades.
InjeTAK endoscopic bladder botox needle
Vantris Paediatric VUR
CYSTOSCOPY AND RESECTION
TONTARRA GmbH, a German manufacturer, is a recognized leader in quality and precision manufacturing of surgical instruments for more than 40 years. The latest advances in technology and production, has been a great accomplishment and gained the company international success and recognition.
The PULSAR mono and bipolar generator is a smart, cost effective solution.
GYNKO sheath is an innovative telescope sheath that guarantees complete sterility and provides protection of the telescope and optics. The GYNKO sheath features a 7Fr working channel, and irrigation channel but remains a mere 3mm solution.
SURE OFFICE CYSTOSCOPY SYSTEM
SURE Office Hysteroscopy Solution: A smart wireless solution for office diagnostics at an affordable price.
- A high quality 30 degree 2,9mm HD +2 Tontarra Telescope
- A Wireless Camera & LED wireless light source
- A disposable and nappi coded Gynko endoscopic sheath that ensure sterility and provides a working channel – a mere 3mm solution eliminating the need for cervical dilation
- Reusable outer sheath and working element available
- All additional graspers, biopsy forceps, irrigation stand and sets
- The smart office solution